Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lt. Col. Sharkawi Hasbie

Finally with assistance from Francis Shim in VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Canada and the wonderful world of the Internet I have managed to get this particular photo posted !
I have been trying in vain to post Sharki's photo but my computer simply refuse to obey my commands. Frank saw my draft in the blog and suggested by e mail that I sent the photo to him and he would try it from there and VOILA ! In five minutes it appeared in our blog. Great stuff Frank, you de man !!!!!
Here is Sharki delivering his version of "Aduh Seroja" which took us down memory lane to the 60s. I overheard someone say "Aiyooooo! Not bad man. He should have become a recording artist instead of an Airforce Pilot !" Later Sharki told me his first love is flying and besides he discovered his singing talent a little bit too late.



1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward eagerly to see the video of the reunion, to see the hidden talents of my classmates!

    ReplyDelete