Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls of 6th Form SJS 62-63

Let us shelve Golden Reunion 11/11/11 temporarily and skip down memory lane to the years 1961 and 1963 when St. Joe was infiltrated by girls. Those of you who attended the 6th Form will know them and those who had left school then would surely be curious to know what they missed or did not.
I have come into possession of a couple of black and whites which are now rendered priceless. Take a look :-




So guys what have you all got to say ?
Me, I'd say it's a good thing I didnt continue 6th Form. I'd have flunked anyway. How could anyone focus on studies with these gorgeous girls in the same classrooms. Dennis Chan Kheng Lee and K.J. Poh are extraordinary people.



When and where was this ......... ?



 click on foto to enlarge







Some of the boys too .....












1 comment:

  1. I notice that there are guys who were not in our class at the picnic. Who organized it, and why was I not invited?

    ReplyDelete