Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Soshiok.com - $500 aphrodisiac - elephant's durian dung

How much would you pay for Aphrodisiac when it comes in the form of DURIAN ? Aha ! I got your attention there ...although I'm not sure whether it's "Aphrodisiac" or "Durian". As far as I'm concerned I would not pay SGD500.00 for aphrodiasiac - Holy Cow, nobody should be convinced there is such a thing by now !

A friend came across the following article and obviously thought I was in the market after having been told by Dr. Phil that I had some problems with an over-imaginative mind. Anyway he sent the article to me and I am sharing it with yous. Soshiok.com, which is a Blogsite within ASIAONE, allows it to be shared through other blogs and social networks.

Soshiok.com - $500 aphrodisiac - elephant's durian dung

I am a very big fan of Durian but certainly not after it's been through the digestive system of an elephant ...aphrodisiac or not.

2 comments:

  1. Erwin says durians are making their presence felt in Kuching , perhaps promising a bumper harvest soon . For better or for worse , there are no elephants in this neck-of-the-woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys ! You heard what ther man said !!!! Another mini-reunion ? This time at a Durian Resort ?

    ReplyDelete