Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Form 3 A 1959 - Brother Xavier

I have appointed myself the "FILLER" of this blog and I shall assume the responsibility of posting "fillers" when I detect inactivity for 24 hours.

Here is a photo of Form 3 A of 1959 with Brother Xavier as the Class Master (I forget what you call them those days...the head teacher of the class).

I remember everyone but can only recognise :-

Gerald Lee, Gus Bong, Chan Kheng Lee, Pete Kuek, Noel Tan, Hong Siong, Ashari, Khun Jian, Sharkawi, Peter Nyaid, Simon Ngui, Gabriel Dan, Will Chang, Poh Lee Jin, James Lee, Yue Ching Hoi.



Sorry guys the photo is a bit faded so you'd have to put your Cut and Paste skills to work to see a larger and clearer picture. I copied and saved it as a .JPEG file to a speshul folder and then I used "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" to see an enlarged photo.

Can yous name the others ?

2 comments:

  1. The teacher-in-charge is normally called the Form-teacher. I was in Form 3B, hence not in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were the cream of the crop.

    ReplyDelete