Friday, October 22, 2010

Early Days

Just to jumpstart this very new Blog I shall be posting photos of our early days at St. Joe's to lure the rest of yous into visiting often. Frank and I know that there is a "treasury" of stories and memories locked up in the brains of the rest of yous and we wish you would share them. William (Dirty Goose) appears to have the sharpest ability for retrieval of data from his memory banks so we await his input. Ewin has a way with words. With him on board, this could become the best St. Joe's blog of them all.

Please take note that NOTHING personal will be published without the permission of the subject or subjects. Photos will be posted with discretion....Eg "The Laksa 3-Some" and "Young Mr. Babu". It would be most ideal if everyone contributed. The "Keyword" here is DISCRETION.

Here goes :-


Somebody sent this in an e-mail but I forget who. This must be a Six Form Class in 1962 as I seem to be missing. We need some assistance with identification here please fellas. I see Brother Edwin and Brother Hilary, Mr. Polycarp Sim, Mr. Poh.

There isnt any zooming feature at Blogspot but I shall try and magnify this for a later posting.

Signing off now but I shall be back.

2 comments:

  1. Picture came from Edmund Chung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This couldn't have been a Form 6 class because Miss Wong (Art Teacher), Bro Edwin,and Mr. Poh Chin Hang did not teach in the 6th Form. Besides, I was in Lower 6th in 1962 and I don't remember any of these guys in 6th Form then.

    ReplyDelete