Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm here, so what's keeping yous ?

Hey Frank ! Thanks for allowing me to be a contributor to this Blog. It was ok for me because I have already got a gmail account which is b.t.w. david.aka.wayland. If any of you becomes fed up with teewrex you can also reach me at david.aka.wayland.

I am not going to add anything else at this juncture but I must say that the get together at Ewin's on 09-10-10 was really great. I got to see many more classmates whom I had not seen for over 40 years. There was Kueh Hong Siong, Lim Kim Hui, Gerald Lee, Raphael Nissom, Anthony Ramanair, Datuk Wong and of course Col. Hj. Sharkawi Hasbie, Khun Jian and Alan Chan.

Pete Kuek took us out to have the bestest Laksa in the Universe but I hear tell there are other joints which also boast of being the bestest in the Universe. Ok, most of yous know by now that I am inclined to exagerate so let's just say...bestest Laksa in the World.

As the other guys start joining in and become "FOLLOWERS" of this Blog please remember to follow "PRIVATELY". Otherwise, like in facebook, all your contacts and their profile will be viewed by other contacts who are not in this group...whether invited or not.

Hope to see more of yous soon !

1 comment:

  1. Wayland & Noel .... welcome aboard. And thanx for the PRIVACY tip I hi-lited red.

    ReplyDelete