Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spanx ....aimed at men instead of Ladies.

Ya ya I know, it's me again !



At our age and after a zillion litres of beer, laksa, bak kut teh, kolomee, nasi lemak, sup kambing and satay ketupat it would be a wonder if we were able to fit into waistline size 30 in. Jeans anymore. Not to worry ! I saw the following advert in the online version of London's Daily Mail :-



















A Simon Cowell lookalike at the launch at Selfridges today for the men's undergarments designed to 'firm and flatten', keeping beer bellies in check





Read more at :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1324511/Spanx-reducing-underwear-body-conscious-man-hits-high-street.html?ref=nf#ixzz13iuEAZqx



So guys, if you want to look your best at our Golden Reunion on 11-11-11....I am not saying that you are not looking good right now....... you might want to give it go, no ?

Naaaaaah ! Ya, me too. I am just going to let it bulge out as testimony to my love for the bubblies ! Anyway there will not be any St. Theresians to impress.....will there ?

No comments:

Post a Comment